Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Place Your Bets


I'm not going to be accepting bets on finishing time, while I have a goal time that I won't divulge here, just finishing is a big accomplishment. I will be accepting your bets on how many calories I'll burn during the day though. To be a nice guy I'll give you a base to start from.
I did a 110 miles ride one Saturday where I burned just over 4,800 calories and an 18 mile run where I burned almost 1,800 calories. unfortnuately I don't have a swim for you.
So start your guessing.

4 comments:

Jill Brown said...

Finish time of 13:21
Total Calories 8000

AugustFilet said...

My math must be off. I'm coming up with something like 137 calories.

JothMilina said...

I will leave my finish guess as well just for fun in addition to my total calorie guess
Finish Time 14:10
Calories - 8700

freeflying_soul said...

Finish Time: 13:15
Calories: 8800